Exploring 4 Success
Exploring 4 Success (E4S) is a student success program in the Capstone Center designed to guide each student through the major exploration process and to college-based advising at the conclusion of their freshman year.
The program consists of centralized academic advising, individualized success plans for each student, and intentional connection to academic support and engagement offerings across campus resulting in a major declaration before the completion of their first academic year at UA.
Other program components include, but are not limited to:
- Enrollment in compass and/or student success courses for majors of interest, or major exploration.
- Required face-to-face interaction with academic advisors through registration holds
- Additional assistance from a peer advisor
- Registration Parties to assist students as they register for spring, summer, and fall classes for the first time on their own
- Personalized transition of students to advisors within their major of choice.
- Application support to the Honors College for eligible students after their fall semester
- Transition Nights with a student’s respective college during the spring semester
- Additional and more intrusive advisement and academic support if necessary