Crimson Edge is a student success program in the Capstone Center that assists students in their transition to The University of Alabama, providing them holistic support in their first fall and spring semesters.
The core of the program consists of centralized academic advising, individualized success plans for each student, and intentional connection to academic support and engagement offerings across campus.
Other program components include, but are not limited to:
- Enrollment in compass and/or student success courses
- Required face-to-face interaction with academic advisors through registration holds
- Additional assistance from a peer advisor
- Registration Parties to assist students as they register for spring, summer, and fall classes for the first time on their own
- Application support to the Honors College for eligible students after their fall semester
- Transition Nights with a student’s respective college during the spring semester
- Additional and more intrusive advisement and academic support if necessary