At the intersection of academic skills and community of support
Does any of this sound familiar?
- I love to be involved, but I struggle to fit all my commitments into my schedule.
- I don’t know how to study effectively because high school was easy for me.
- I create high quality work, but I can never manage to meet deadlines.
- I have never had to organize my own time, and I don’t know where to start.
- I study constantly but I struggle in the testing environment.
- Even if I spend hours studying, I still struggle to understand and remember course material.
- I get anxious about deadlines, so I put things off until the last minute.
- I don’t know why I can’t be disciplined like my peers and meet my true potential.
- I fear that everyone here is smarter than me, and this makes it difficult to stay motivated.
- My brain works differently than my peers and I need strategies that work for me.
- I would be so much more successful if I could get organized early in each semester.
- Sometimes it feels like there are unspoken rules about classes and professors in college and I don’t know what they are.
Coaches can help you identify your obstacles, set goals and flourish as a student.
Start Your Semester Strong with Drop-In Coaching!
January 17-20, coaches will be available daily to help you get your spring off on the right foot! Work with an academic success coach to set up a calendar of assignment due dates, make a weekly study plan, and survey the habits you want to start and stop to be successful.
No need to make an appointment, just sign in at Russell Hall 2nd floor lobby!
- Tuesday, January 17, 2023 8am – 7pm
- Wednesday, January 18, 2023 9am – 7pm
- Thursday, January 19, 2023 10am – 9pm
- Friday, January 20, 2023 9am – 5pm
Find A Coach Now
Ask a Question