Need a quiet place to study? Have a small group you need to meet with for an academic assignment or project?
Come to the Capstone Center for Student Success.
All of our study spaces include: to use a study space!
- Table and chairs
- Internet access (Ethernet or WI- FI)
- A limited number have desktop computers
To reserve a room contact the Capstone Center for Student Success at (205) 348-7011or stop by the Center located on the 3rd floor of Russell Hall.
Things to know
- Reserve your space early. We have a limited number of spaces and they fill up fast!
- When making your reservation be sure to share with our staff the size of your group so we can determine if our space will fit your needs (spaces typically accommodate up to 4 students comfortably)
- The staff members at the Capstone Center for Student Success do utilize some spaces to offer tutorial assistance/ workshops/ mentoring. If you would like to utilize a specific space, call to check on availability
- If a study room is not currently booked, we would be happy to create a walk in reservation for you. Please stop in at the front desk so we can assist you.